Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Justin "JewWario" Carmical, R.I.P.

I don't normally post stuff like this, but one of my favorite online personalities committed suicide last week, and while I don't have anything really profound to say about it, having not known him personally, I did want to share this. It's the official video tribute from www.ThatGuyWithTheGlass.com, the site where I and many of his fans first found him. If you never saw his stuff, he was one of a select few online commentators who managed to be funny without being cynical or up his own ass, which is rare and something I always appreciate. He was also one of a few people who inspired me to establish my own online presence, such as it is, so I feel I owe him at least a brief mention. Condolences to his friends, family, and fans. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...